One Star

[resolved] error inserting more than 10000 data from oracle into postgresql

Hi friends,
I am new to talend and i tried to extract 78813 rows from oracle and load it to postgresql but when i run the job after 10000 rows showing error so i changed commit every as 1 and batch size as 100000.......
after changing of settings i had run the job and it is automatically created the table if the table not exists then inserting rows to till 78808 but then balance 5 rows are not getting insert into the table in postgresql also in talend show the insertion as like error in black font........

oracelconnection --->oracleinput--->tmap---->postgresqloutput

Please help me what i want to do.....
4 REPLIES
One Star

Re: [resolved] error inserting more than 10000 data from oracle into postgresql

Hi Mathew,
Could you post a screenshot of the job and/or the exact error message you receive?
Regards,
Arno
One Star

Hi Arno,

This is the error in talend which comes again and again for each insertion of row into the postgresql............
Batch entry 0 INSERT INTO "BI"."tfgld106" ("T$OTYP","T$ODOC","T$OLIN","T$OSRL","T$OCMP","T$OYER","T$OBAT","T$LEAC","T$DIM1","T$DIM2","T$DIM3","T$DIM4","T$DIM5","T$AMNT","T$CCUR","T$AMTH","T$DBCR","T_EXTD","T$FPRD","T$TIME") VALUES (dfd,32984908,34,34,34300,3242010,61448,635dsf130 ,CEDP ,CADFPFIN, , , ,3060.0,3060,1,2012-07-19 16:07:07,11,69588) was aborted. Call getNextException to see the cause.

Regards,
Mathew
One Star

Hi,
The error tells me there is some problem with the data you're trying to insert. Without knowing the schema in your postgresql I'm not sure what is causing this, but leaving columns empty seems not valid to me at first sight. Also the insert statement I see in your error message has a syntax error in as the is no closing bracket after the column names and there's more data columns than field columns.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Arno
One Star

Hi Arno,
I successfully finished the insertion and i did set commit every as 1 and unmarked the use batch size so i have inserted everything successfully. Also it shows me the exact error what happened while insertion so i got the final answer because of duplicate key it wont inserted the rows.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Mathew