One Star

[resolved] delete on database using tMSSqlOutput not working

I have a simple job that get an id value as parameter via an SOAP request and delete row on 2 tables according the id value as criteria.
When I run the job the execution works fine and there is no error but, the rows are not deleted in the database. It's like there is no commit.
Any idea?

Thanks for your help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] delete on database using tMSSqlOutput not working

Thanks Janhess. Such as you I have found. The deleted record must have the key set for the record match indeed.
On the tMSSqlRow component:
1. Simple parmeters
2. edit schema
3. swich to built-In mode
4. on the right panel, the one corresponding to the output, check the key box on the field you want to match the delete
3 REPLIES
One Star

Have you used the reject link to a tLogRow on the database output to check errors? Does the deleted record have the key set for a record match?
One Star

I have configured the tXMLMap in order to use the reject link that I have called join_errors (Catch output reject and catch lookup Inner join reject set to true) and nothing is catched. the tlogRow displays:
.-----------------.
| tLogRow_1 |
|=---------------=|
|processInstanceId|
|=---------------=|
'-----------------'

Does the deleted record have the key set for a record match? What do you exactly mean?
Thank you.
One Star

Thanks Janhess. Such as you I have found. The deleted record must have the key set for the record match indeed.
On the tMSSqlRow component:
1. Simple parmeters
2. edit schema
3. swich to built-In mode
4. on the right panel, the one corresponding to the output, check the key box on the field you want to match the delete