[resolved] after inastall talend

One Star

[resolved] after inastall talend

Hello,
I install talend Data Integration 5.6.1 and after installation I created a new project and import the Demo and I clicked eg Business Models and aBusinessModel0.1 I have this error use: talend network is unavailable please fix it
1 missing jar mysql-connector-java-5.1.30-bin.jar ......
what am I to do
NB all this under Windows 2007, and I have the wamp server that contains the SQL mysql.

Thx
Best regards
One Star

Re: [resolved] after inastall talend

it is urgent please Smiley Sad

Hi,
talend network is unavailable please fix it

Did you set any proxy in Talend Studio? Have you checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing Talend Studio for the first time?
1 missing jar mysql-connector-java-5.1.30-bin.jar ......

For missing jar issue, please take a look at:TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules and TalendHelpCenter:Install external modules.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I'm having the same problem.  My network is obviously available and I turned off virus protection and never had this problem before--so how about a real answer?

Hi Steve Cormier,
Are you trying to set up proxy in the "Network Connections" (in Preferences)? If so, how did you set your HTTP proxy? Have you tried to  "Help -> Install additional packages..." to see if  it is working well?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Same problem here. I do not have any proxy, but I have tried different modes and none of them worked for me! also I couldnt get a list to install additional packages. 

Hi jazayeri,

What's the build version you are using? Is your networking fine(firewall)?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I have disabled firewall, still no luck. 
version: 5.6.1
build id: V5.6.1_20141207_1530 
Thanks
One Star

Changing the Proxy accordingly in windows-->preferences-->Network worked for me .
Five Stars

Hi Guys,
Apparently, I could not install the external jar after upgrading talend from 5.4.1 to 5.6.1 and 5.6.2. I have referred to this guide but no hope.
Here show the video clip
* http://screencast.com/t/iZcApPFqx

Hi mgchong,

What's the error you are facing when install external jar? We don't see any error from your video.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,
There was no error thrown and no indication.
I managed to find the issue. The studio is looking for jsch-0.1.51.jar however I uploaded version jsch-0.1.52.jar via http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/
I managed to install the jar with exact version jsch-0.1.51.jar
Ideally, the studio should allow any version upload. Thanks for the follow up.
Regards,
MG

Hi mg,
Some modules are not available on the Talend website. Once downloaded, you must put it in specific folders. For the studio, the downloaded modules must be placed in the following folder:<StudioPath>/lib/java.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
I am aware that the jar file was not available.
It seems that the studio is looking for specific version 0.1.51. For my case, I actually uploaded version 0.1.52 and the studio could not detect it and there is no error thrown. It works after I manually rename the version to 0.1.51.
Regards,
MG

Hi,
So far, studio cannot identify any version upload. You can rename your downloaded jar file and put it under folder <StudioPath>/lib/java.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello Sabrina, 
I'm having the same problem. Network is unavailable while my internet connexion is obviously working.
On the top of that, Talend does not suggest any link to download the missing modules.
What am i supposed to do ?
Best regards, 
Salmab 

Hi Salmab,
Is your issue fixed? Here is a feedback in your another topic:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=44411
Best regards
Sabrina
--