One Star

[resolved] Workspace has been changed,Please restart.

While opening a project in Talend 5.4 Enterprise version ,so If you switch your work-space to existing project path,
its giving the error as "Workspace has been changed,Please restart."
and after restarting nothing happens.
Any help appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Workspace has been changed,Please restart.

Hi,
I am taking my code from svn inside workspace(newly created folder) outside the talend folder structure.

Can you check if there exist blank space in the installation path of your Talend Studio? I had seen the same problem caused by the blank space. If so, you had better to re-install it to a path without blank space.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
8 REPLIES
One Star

Any answer on this ???
One Star

Rename (short of deleting) your workspace folder (workspaceX). It should get rebuilt when you restart. And it should import all your artifacts from the svn repository.
One Star

I renamed but no use !! Its still giving me the same message.I am taking my code from svn inside workspace(newly created folder) outside the talend folder structure.
Please help me out from this issue !!

Hi,
I am taking my code from svn inside workspace(newly created folder) outside the talend folder structure.

Can you check if there exist blank space in the installation path of your Talend Studio? I had seen the same problem caused by the blank space. If so, you had better to re-install it to a path without blank space.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
Thanks that was the issue.As we were directing to project having space in the name.so the issue.
Thanks a lot !! :-) :-)
Issue Resolved !!!

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Don't hesitate to post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

I hope this helps someone in the future. Another possible resolution for the problem would be to add this line
osgi.instance.area=C:/path_to/Talend/workspace
To C:/path_to/Talend/configuration/config.ini

Hi helvio,
Thanks for sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--