Four Stars

[resolved] Where can I Find all "globalMap.get" values?

Hi everyone,
I'm using Talend Open Studio two years ago. I've looking for commands I can use in the components for calling specific values, for example, the "CURRENT_FILEPATH" of the "tFileList" component:
((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))
I've looking for this properties list on internet and Talend forums, but I can't find a complete list of the properties for each component.
Does anyone know how to find them?
Thanks a lot.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Twelve Stars

Re: [resolved] Where can I Find all "globalMap.get" values?

I think You do not found it as list
You need or check documentation for each component, or You can do this right in Studio - each component show it variables list

Sometime it not clean - sort vs full name, but You can start type and press "Ctrl-Shift-Space" for select all matched variables
-----------
2 REPLIES
Twelve Stars

You need or check documentation for each component, or You can do this right in Studio - each component show it variables list

Sometime it not clean - sort vs full name, but You can start type and press "Ctrl-Shift-Space" for select all matched variables
-----------
Four Stars

Hi vapukov!!
Thanks a lot for your help, seriously... I had never seen that window, don't know why. That's exactly what I need.
Bless