One Star

[resolved] Using tfilelist + tfileinputdelimited with multiple schema type

Hi,
I want to iterate through all csv files using tFileList and add Auto increment column to it and create a new csv files for each corresponding input file. I do not want to append them.
Below is my job flow.
tFilelist --> tfileInputDelimited --> tmap --> tfileoutputDelimited
The problem is that i have different schema type for all input csv files. So how can i set schema type in tmap based on input file name.
Kindly help.
8 REPLIES
One Star

Re: [resolved] Using tfilelist + tfileinputdelimited with multiple schema type

Hi neilshah,

I think you have to create a separate flow for each schema type and use 'Trigger -> Run If' with a file name mask in the condition. Probably you will have to put the tFilelist in a parent job and then iterate to a child job with the rest of the components.
Cheers

Hi,
For changing data structure, you can use dynamic schema to map different schema structure.
Please see document TalendHelpCenter:How to process changing data structure?
If you want to add further transformation for dynamic column, please see a related forum http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27719
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks for the reply.
I was following the url that you provided. I do not see any "Dynamic" type in tfileInputDelimited schema editor. Is it only for tmysqlinput?

Hi,
Did you use Talend Enterprise Subscription Version? Dynamic schema is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version.(tfileInputDelimited support for Dynamic Schema).]
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am using Talend open studio for Data integration

Hi,

Dynamic schema feature is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version.
So far, talend provides community user with a Free trial of Talend Enterprise Data Integration. You can download it freely from : http://www.talend.com/download?qt-download_landing=2#qt-download_landing

Best regards
Sabrina
--

Hi,
Can we consider your issue as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
     I Have3 Different CSV Input Files Which are Having Same Schema's.I Want All Those 3 CSV file Containts to be Added into 01 CSV OutPut File.My Map Is As Follows
tFileList-------->tFileInputDelimited(One CSV File Among those 3)------------------>tMap---------------->tFileOutPutDelimited.
I am Only getting One CSV File Containts But Not Rest Of 2 Files. So Please Instruct Me How can I Get Those all File Containts into One File A As a Result.Thank You