[resolved] Unable to read Google storage files

One Star

[resolved] Unable to read Google storage files

Hi,
I am downloading Files from Google Storage, For this i use tGSList to get the list of files.
I have a job for this and it was running fine for a year and now iam getting following error:
Exception in component tGSList_1:
S3 Error Message.
SignatureDoesNotMatch
The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your Google secret key and signing method.

Thanks.
Pramod

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Unable to read Google storage files

Hi,
Now it is working fine with the following changes done in tGSList.

All Replies

Hi,
Have you checked your key to see if it expires? Could you please try to generate a new set of keys for your account to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes I have already generated new keys and tried. I use same keys to load to Google bigquery with tbigquery which
works fine. Im only getting this error in tGSList.
One Star

Here is the complete error:
Exception in component tGSList_1
org.jets3t.service.ServiceException: S3 Error Message. -- ResponseCode: 403, ResponseStatus: Forbidden, XML Error Message: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><Error><Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code><Message>The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your Google secret key and signing method.</Message><StringToSign>GETTue, 19 Jul 2016 08:51:06 GMT/pms-extract/?delimiter</StringToSign></Error>

Hi,
On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Talend Enterprise BigData 5.4.1 
Thanks,
One Star

Hi,
I am able to download files from Google storage using tGSGet with same credentials.
only issue is with tGSList.
Talend version is : Talend Enterprise BigData 5.4.1 
One Star

Hi,
Now it is working fine with the following changes done in tGSList.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Can we consider this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--