One Star

[resolved] Talend Repository Manager

Hi,
We have a licensed version of Talend ESB. where can I find Talend Repository Manager. I tried to execute it from the port 8080 from the TAC is being executed and tried with 8040 as well, but no success. Please help.
Thanks in advance!
Kalyani
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Talend Repository Manager

Hi,
Please report a ticket on Talend Support Portal, our colleagues from support portal will give you a remote assistance on your issue. Let us know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

What does not work?
Actually you have a support subscription to get a solution about problems with the Enterprise products. I wouldn' t ask here, I would make a ticket.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please let me know where can I raise a ticket. I mean where is that option?
Thanks and Regards,
Kalyani
Four Stars

Hi Kalyani,
Pl check this out...
http://www.talend.com/support/quick-steps#Advice
Vaibhav

Hi,
Please report a ticket on Talend Support Portal, our colleagues from support portal will give you a remote assistance on your issue. Let us know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.