[resolved] Talend Metadata Bridge

[resolved] Talend Metadata Bridge

Hi Buddies, I need a help.
In my company there is a client that want to reduce the costs and maybe can change the tool IBM Datastage to Talend. I was looking something about it and I saw that the Talend Metadata Bridge can import schemas and metadata from datastage to Talend, is it really possible? Somebody use this add-on?
I tried to use this add-on, but I need a link to input and I don`t know the link, somebody knows? I saw thats a secret link, is it?
Tks.

Re: [resolved] Talend Metadata Bridge

Hi,
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter: Getting Started with the Talend Metadata Bridge (FAQ)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi Sabrina,
I had seen the link, however I had no link with the work, but searching in the internet, I found one.
Now, I have a new problem, After to import the datastage job in talend, nothing happens, the job was not displayed and when I click in finish, the screen don`t close.
Do you have seen it?
Tks.

Hi,
Now, I have a new problem, After to import the datastage job in talend, nothing happens, the job was not displayed and when I click in finish, the screen don`t close

Can you upload a screenshot of your problem in forum which will help us to locate your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi Sabrina, tks for your help. I could find a link that helped me to use the metadabridge, but its no work so well in talend. Tks.