[resolved] Talend Error while saving a Job in SVN - org.tigris.subversion.javahl

One Star

[resolved] Talend Error while saving a Job in SVN - org.tigris.subversion.javahl

Environment -
1.No proxy
2.JDK1.7_80, Talend 5.6.2 product, SVN Version : Visual SVN standard Edition 3.0.1 (Apache base 1.8.11)
3.Tac set Permission to users
Issue: Studio commit item fail,with error Smiley Surprisedrg.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E155015: Commit failed 
If anybody has encountered this issue, plaese share the resolution. Any help will be appreciated to resolve this
SVN_Error.pdf.pdf

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Talend Error while saving a Job in SVN - org.tigris.subversion.javahl

Thanks Shong. I followed the following steps to resolve. Basically the connection to SVN is working, But for few jobs, I observed this issue. Now it is being resolved. The exact steps followed -
1. Identified the not posted jobs in SVN (shown as > in before the job ) and exported to local directory
2. Deleted all those jobs and cleared from recycle bin using TOS
3. Exit from TOS 
4. Deleted the workspace and restarted TOS
5. TOS started showing connection problem to SVN. Created connection to SVN and pointed to new workspace - "SVNWorkspace"
6. After a while, TOS started using the new workspace "SVNWorkspace"
7. Imported back all the jobs
8. Committed the jobs one by to SVN - this time no more error being shown

All Replies
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Talend Error while saving a Job in SVN - org.tigris.subversion.javahl

The error message shows it is failed to connect to SVN server, it is a connection issue now. Please follows the steps below to see if it works:

Export all items or only the items which you have modified to local machine and backup it. 
Restart studio to see if it is able to connect to remote project?
If step2 is OK, restart studio in a new workspace, it will checkout the project from SVN server to the new workspace, import the items from the backup file which you have done in step1 or do some modifications in a job and save it to commit. 
Let me know if it works.
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thanks Shong. I followed the following steps to resolve. Basically the connection to SVN is working, But for few jobs, I observed this issue. Now it is being resolved. The exact steps followed -
1. Identified the not posted jobs in SVN (shown as > in before the job ) and exported to local directory
2. Deleted all those jobs and cleared from recycle bin using TOS
3. Exit from TOS 
4. Deleted the workspace and restarted TOS
5. TOS started showing connection problem to SVN. Created connection to SVN and pointed to new workspace - "SVNWorkspace"
6. After a while, TOS started using the new workspace "SVNWorkspace"
7. Imported back all the jobs
8. Committed the jobs one by to SVN - this time no more error being shown
Community Manager

Great, thanks for your detailed feedback.
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business