One Star

[resolved] Talend Enterprise Data Integration v.5.3 released?

Hi,
Is Talend Enterprise Data Integration v.5.3 already released?
br
Stefan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Talend Enterprise Data Integration v.5.3 released?

Hi,
'm wondering why I didn't get a notification out of TAC?
It tells me "you are up to date" with version 5.2.2...

From Talend Administration Center home page, you can access the Software update page that allows you to check for the latest patches of your Studio. These patches are retrieved from software update repositories. It is patch for your current product.
Note that you will only be able to see and accept patches available for the current version of your Studio.
See related document TalendHelpCenter:Checking for updates
If you want a notification, you need set it TalendHelpCenter:Managing notifications
Hope it will useful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
5 REPLIES

Hi,
The Talend Enterprise Subscription Version for Data Integration 5.3.1 has been released.
You can check on line document on talend help center Talend Enterprise Data Integration for release notes.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for the information!
I'm wondering why I didn't get a notification out of TAC?
br
Stefan

Hi,
'm wondering why I didn't get a notification out of TAC?

From Talend Administration Center home page, you can access the Software update page that allows you to check for the latest patches of your Studio. These patches are retrieved from software update repositories. It is patch for your current product.
Note that you will only be able to see and accept patches available for the current version of your Studio.
See related document TalendHelpCenter:Checking for updates
If you want a notification, you need set it TalendHelpCenter:Managing notifications
Hope it will useful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
Everything has been configured correctly.
Please see images.
br
Stefan
Update:
Archiva.log tells me "java.io.IOException: Connection to http://update.talend.com:8180 refused"
Interesting!
No indication in TAC about that.
Telnet works...

Hi dwhadmin,
Would you mind open a ticket on talend support portal, our colleagues from support team will schedule a webex with you on your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--