[resolved] Talend 6.1 - Build Job doesn't generated any files on Mac - Sierra

[resolved] Talend 6.1 - Build Job doesn't generated any files on Mac - Sierra

Hi,
I use Talend Open Studio 6.1 under my Mac OS X Sierra, successfully creating job but unfortunately can't build the job to be standalone, wether for Unix or Windows environment, no files are created in destination folder, even no error message appeared.
FYR, I have Java 8 (JRE/JDK) in my environment, and have tried several recommendation from the forum.
Please, anybody can help me?

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Talend 6.1 - Build Job doesn't generated any files on Mac - Sierra

Hi Shong,
Yess... it solved by unzipping the file using non-native unzip apps in mac.
Thanks for your support Smiley Happy

All Replies
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Talend 6.1 - Build Job doesn't generated any files on Mac - Sierra

Hello 
There was a job generation issue on version 6.0.1 or 6.1.0, please try the latest version 6.2.1, I am sure this issue has been fixed.
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Hi Song, thanks for your answer.
Can you please give me guidance, how to uninstall my 6.1 version and install the new 6.2 on my mac?
I've tried to have both, but can't run the 6.2 version with error message related to library and so on.
Community Manager

Hi
To uninstall studio, you just need to delete the installation directory. You are allowed to have different studio instances on the same machine, so I don't think the error is related to other studio installation. What's the error message?
Regards
Shong

Hi Shong,
I've tried to delete the entire folder of existing TOS-DI, and download the new one, but still got the same message.
This is the error message 

regard
Community Manager

Hi 
Many Mac users have the same issue on version 6.2.1, please see the below related topics and try the suggestions by other users.
https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=53381
In the mean time, a jira issue has been created on our bugtracker for our developers, R&D team will investigate it further.
Regards
Shong

Hi Shong,
Yess... it solved by unzipping the file using non-native unzip apps in mac.
Thanks for your support Smiley Happy
Community Manager

Great, I seen our developers have done much investigation and discussion in the jira issue.Smiley Wink