[resolved] TAC slowness - trigger tab refresh

[resolved] TAC slowness - trigger tab refresh

Hello,
We are using Data Integration Enterprise Edition v 5.1.2 and are experiencing slowness in the Talend Admin Center when trying to view triggers on jobs in the Job Conductor.  We have more than 150 jobs and most of them have some kind of CRON or file trigger.
I have previously added some suggested indexes to improve the overall Job Conductor performance, which helped.  Now I'm hoping someone can suggest one or more indexes that will improve the performance when I click on the Triggers tab of the Job Conductor.  It is typically taking 10-20 seconds to refresh.
Thanks,
--Matt
Seventeen Stars

Re: [resolved] TAC slowness - trigger tab refresh

Hi, this release of the TAC is a terrible bug with the license token if the TAC is not able to connect to the internet (actually the typical scenario!). In the worst case the TAC will completely fail, sometimes the TAC will be unspeakable slow.
You have to validate the license in the TAC License pane manually.

Thanks for the response.  Our TAC is able to access the internet though, so I suspect something else is at play here.
Seventeen Stars

Hard to say. Sometimes I have the impression it is not the database what slows down the TAC. It looks like a crucial way to read the objects. 
What I can say for sure is this problem is mostly solved in the recent release starting with 5.3.