One Star

[resolved] TAC job issue

Hi all,
My job is working fine in Studio level,but when ever generate job i got an error.Please let me know what problem i have
ERROR:
org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors
At least job "Test_JOb" has compile errors, please fix and export again.
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:252)
    at org.talend.commandline.util.JobHandler.export(JobHandler.java:225)
    at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessor.doExportJob(CommandProcessor.java:302)
    at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessor.exportJob(CommandProcessor.java:221)
    at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessorSwitch.caseExportJobCommand(CommandProcessorSwitch.java:94)
    at org.talend.commandline.client.util.CommandAbstractSwitch.doSwitch(CommandAbstractSwitch.java:66)
    at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.executeCommand(CommandConsumer.java:57)
    at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.execute(CommandConsumer.java:35)
    at org.talend.commandline.mode.ServerCommandLine$CommmandConsumerRunnable.run(ServerCommandLine.java:139)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: [resolved] TAC job issue

You job has compile errors. So it shouldn't compile in the studio, check the code tab for any red flag at the right.
If they aren't any red flags.. maybe rebuild & redeploy the job?

Hi,
My job is working fine in Studio level,but when ever generate job i got an error.Please let me know what problem i have
ERROR:
org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors
At least job "Test_JOb" has compile errors, please fix and export again.

The job is working weill in studio not TAC?
Could you please check if the commandline has all libraries you using in the studio (e.g. custom routines)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

xdshi,Neharika,
Talking about libraries,
Check if your container/lib got the same libraries as TALEND_INSTALL_DIR/lib/java/
Maybe that could be the problem too.