Hello, Using Talend 22.214.171.124271 I am facing a problem with the generation of a project in the "TAC - Job conductor" menu. I have a task running a job every night for the past 18 month almost without problem, but two days ago I faced an error in one of the job schedule by the task, so I corrected the error in TOS, tested the execution of my job locally with TOS (error corrected perflectly), I regenerated and redeployed my task in the "TAC - Job Conductor" as usual. But the execution of the task failed with the same error that I had before correcting the job in TOS. I regenerated (without any error displayed by the TAC) and redeployed the task several times but always getting the same error during execution. In the mean time, my job ran locally several times in TOS without error. It is as if the generation in the "TAC - Job Conductor" menu was not loading the changes I made in the TOS job. Furthermore, after investigating, I saw that the "/Talend" file system of linux was almost full : 944Mb free disk space for 20Gb total disk space. Could someone tell me if you have faced the same behaviour with the "TAC - Job Conductor" and if extending the Linux file system would be a solution fix the problem ? Best regards, JB
Hello, I used the "Generate" and "Deploy" buttons of the "Job conductor" menu in the TAC.
However, when I click on "Run", the job executed by the "Job server" seems not to have taken into account the modifications I made in TOS before to regenerate and redeploy my job. The only error appearing in the "Job conductor" refers to the "numerical overflow" which was my initial error in the job, and which I corrected and tested successfully as manuel execution in TOS. If the generation and the deployment had been done properly in the TAC, this error should not appear anymore... Thank you for your help. JB
Hi, You are always required to regenerate the job script and redeploy the job if the job has been updated. For testing, you can create a new task, and deploy it to job server, and run to see if the bug has been fixed. Best regards Sabrina
-- Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Thank you for your answer. In fact, what was happening (and I don't exactly know how it could have been hapenning) was that all the files in our project deployed as execution tasks in the TAC had a 0.2 SVN version where all the files in our local workspace in TOS was in 0.1 SVN version. So when I made modifications in TOS in a 0.1 file and I regenerated my task in the TAC, the modifications was not taken into account and the old 0.2 file was executed instead. To solve the problem, I had to create a version 0.3 of my files (previously 0.1) in TOS, then regenerated the task in the TAC and finally my modifications was taken into account.
Strange behaviour, but I still found a way to solve my problem. Best regards, JBC