One Star

[resolved] Standalone tMysqlRow component with INSERT query does not insert row

Hi there,
I have a job with two components on it.  A tMysqlConnection and a tMysqlRow.  The tMysqlRow uses the tMysqlConnection.
The tMysqlRow has an INSERT query that I have tested on the db outside of Talend and it works fine.
When I run the job, I get now errors, but when I look in the database after the job has run, there is no new record in the target table.
Is there something I have to do to get the tMysqlRow component to fire?
Regards,
Scott
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Standalone tMysqlRow component with INSERT query does not insert row

Ok, just worked this out.  I had to tick Auto Commit in the Advanced Settings of the tMysqlConnection.  I also added a OnComponentOk connection between the tMysqlConnection and the tMysqlRow components, however that part is not needed to make it work.
Hopefully this helps someone.
Regards,
Scott
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: [resolved] Standalone tMysqlRow component with INSERT query does not insert row

Ok, just worked this out.  I had to tick Auto Commit in the Advanced Settings of the tMysqlConnection.  I also added a OnComponentOk connection between the tMysqlConnection and the tMysqlRow components, however that part is not needed to make it work.
Hopefully this helps someone.
Regards,
Scott