Four Stars

[resolved] Salesforce output error to custom object (Invaid Type)

I am relatively new to Salesforce and we are using Talend v5.4.2.r117442 to upload date to Salesforce objects and custom objects.
So far we have been successful with the Salesforce objects and one custom object.  We are getting the following message for this custom object:
Exception in component tSalesforceOutput_1

com.salesforce.soap.partner.InvalidSObjectFault: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Business_Account_Role__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at com.salesforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceStub.upsert(SforceServiceStub.java:15175)
 at org.talend.salesforce.SforceManagementImpl.upsert(SforceManagementImpl.java:693)
 at cbdna.sfacctroles_0_1.sfAcctRoles.tOracleInput_1Process(sfAcctRoles.java:2446)
 at cbdna.sfacctroles_0_1.sfAcctRoles.runJobInTOS(sfAcctRoles.java:7021)
 at cbdna.sfacctroles_0_1.sfAcctRoles.main(sfAcctRoles.java:6880)
As you can see, we are using the "__c" in the object name. We are only using the updateable fields. I attached the component screen and am using the same set up as the other custom object we loaded successfully.
I am not sure what this is "Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."
Thanks for any help you can provide,
Bob
1 REPLY
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] Salesforce output error to custom object (Invaid Type)

Turns out that someone deleted the object so I am ok with this now.
Thanks,
Bob