[resolved] SFTP connection

One Star

[resolved] SFTP connection

Hi all,
When i try to connect to ftp server without SFTP and port 21 it connects
 successfully but when i try to do it with SFTP with port 22 it gives me error that connection timeout.
what could be the reason ????
I am able to connect to server via command line and WINSCP tool.
Thanks,
Pankaj

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] SFTP connection

context.SFTP_PORT); session_tFTPConnection_1.setConfig("PreferredAuthentications","publickey,keyboard-interactive,password"

It worked .
Thanks Alot.
-I tried one more solution,
I downloaded latest jsch.jar and renamed it to jsch-0.1.51 and put it in talend_directory\configuration\lib\java
this solution also worked for me.
Thanks,
Pankaj

All Replies

Make sure you have SFTP support checked in your connection component:

One Star

yes.I have SFTP support checked in your connection component.
it giving me error while uploading screenshot.Actually my connection worked few times ,now it just go on waiting.
Thanks,
Pankaj

Have you updated jsch.jar? there is an issue with the latest version of this jar and the connect component.
If you have you can fix by injecting this code into an existing SFTP connection component in the Port text box like this. Just make sure to get the correct name of the tFTPConnection component--
context.SFTP_PORT); session_tFTPConnection_1.setConfig("PreferredAuthentications","publickey,keyboard-interactive,password"
One Star

It worked .
Thanks Alot.
-I tried one more solution,
I downloaded latest jsch.jar and renamed it to jsch-0.1.51 and put it in talend_directory\configuration\lib\java
this solution also worked for me.
Thanks,
Pankaj