[resolved] SCD job - Help needed for designing the slowly changing dimension flow

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] SCD job - Help needed for designing the slowly changing dimension flow

I need some help with the SCD flow. I used the example of a SCD using a .csv file and works fine.
However when I use an oracle database table I receive the following error:
Execution failed : Failed to generate code.

The process does not even start.

Can anyone advice why I have this problem? The only difference is that I use a database table instead of a .csv file.
I attach two images. The flow with the .csv file works fine and the the error message above appears on the flow that I use an oracle db table.
Please let me know why I have this issue! Thanks a lot in advance.
Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] SCD job - Help needed for designing the slowly changing dimension flow

Just for general knowledge ... and believe it or not the reason why it wasnt running is because I didnt define a Source Key in the SCD Editor for the database table flow... the csv flow included the source key in the SCD Editor...thats why it was not running.
This post can be closed now.

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] SCD job - Help needed for designing the slowly changing dimension flow

Just for general knowledge ... and believe it or not the reason why it wasnt running is because I didnt define a Source Key in the SCD Editor for the database table flow... the csv flow included the source key in the SCD Editor...thats why it was not running.
This post can be closed now.