[resolved] Running multiple Jobs at the same time

One Star

[resolved] Running multiple Jobs at the same time

Hi , i want to run Jobs at the same time , i tried with tRunJob , but i don't know how to make them start in parallel ? Another question is , is it possible to schedule a job to run once a day from 8 to 18h for example ?
Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Running multiple Jobs at the same time

If the 'Multi-thread exectuion' box is checked, the different subjobs in the main job will execute parallel rather than one by one. To capture the job statistics information, you can use tStatCatcher component in each job, there is a field on this component counts the job start date and end date.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi
Take a look at this KB article Can I run different subjobs in parallel in a job?
About the job scheduler, there are so many topics about how to schedule a Talend job in forum, you can search them just with the key word 'scheduler'.
Shong
One Star

Thank you for the quick reply ; so i followed the link you gave me and i removed the links between these components , but it only launched one job :s !
One Star

largouwalid - did you check 'Multi-thread execution' on the Job tab?
One Star

Yes i did , by the way , how can i monitor the other jobs (see the logs ) when in multi threading ?
Community Manager

If the 'Multi-thread exectuion' box is checked, the different subjobs in the main job will execute parallel rather than one by one. To capture the job statistics information, you can use tStatCatcher component in each job, there is a field on this component counts the job start date and end date.
Shong