[resolved] Run job view lost

One Star

[resolved] Run job view lost

Hi, I'm using 5.4.0 M3 and I can't get the RUN view to show up anymore. I've had a two display setup on my laptop and had the RUN Job view in a different window in the additional monitor. Eversince I've disconnected the monitor, the RUN Job view didn't show up anymore and I cannot restore it in order to dock together with the other tabs. Once activated (F6 = Run Job), the focus even goes off the main window and obviously to the RUN Job view, but I don't see it.
Do you have an idea how to actually display it?
Thank you in advance!
Kind regards
Michael

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Run job view lost

do this.. in Talend Studio click on the window menu from top left and then select show view, you will see a pop-up window with different sub menus, in that select Talend -> Run Job
now you will see the Run job screen, even after that it still detached then just drag the run job screen back to the studio and drop it down below next to component

All Replies
One Star

do this.. in Talend Studio click on the window menu from top left and then select show view, you will see a pop-up window with different sub menus, in that select Talend -> Run Job
now you will see the Run job screen, even after that it still detached then just drag the run job screen back to the studio and drop it down below next to component
Seventeen Stars

hi michelmichel,
are you using 5.4.0 M3 just for tests ?
be Aware that is milestone vesion (non stable version) .
Only use stable version for 'exploitation'.

regards
laurent

Hi michelmichel,

What's your OS?
Could you please take a testing on Talend released version (Talend 5.5.1, etc..)to see if this issue repro?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello, thank you for your replies, I'm actually using THAT version because at the time I started working with TOS DI, that version was the first version that actually worked reliably with MSSQL Server 2008 R2. I haven't made an attempt to migrate ever since.
To the problem itself - I've renamed C:\workspace-TOS\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench to a different folder. After restarting, TOS DI has re-created that folder and the tab was visible again. So the problem is solved.
BTW, OS is Windows XP.
Kind regards
Michael

Hi,
As a matter of fact, you can export your project from unstable version 5.4.0 M3 into stable released version(5.5.1). Hope the documents will be helpful for your further processing.
TalendHelpCenter:How to export a project
TalendHelpCenter:How to import projects
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.