[resolved] Route not running from ESB Condutor in TAC but running from Studio

One Star

[resolved] Route not running from ESB Condutor in TAC but running from Studio

Hi All,
      I am able to run a route from Talend Studio which will fetch the xml message from the input queue and process the data. We deployed the route in Talend Admin Console and started the flow. But the status of the route is currently in ready to deploy status and it is not processing the data from the queue. 
      We are running the route in a standalone server. When I checked the configuration, it says Zookeeper server details is not present. Could it be the reason for the issue?  Following is the error I am getting. Could you people advise the possible root cause for this issue?
 ERROR ESBConfigChecker  - Connection to Service Locator failed.
org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.ServiceLocatorException: Connection to Service Locator failed.
        at org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.internal.zk.ZKBackend.connect(ZKBackend.java:84)
        at org.talend.esb.servicelocator.client.internal.ServiceLocatorImpl.connect(ServiceLocatorImpl.java:73)
        at org.talend.administrator.esbconductor.business.config.ESBConfigChecker.testZookeeperUrl(ESBConfigChecker.java:58)
        at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.config.check.ConfigChecker.testZookeeperUrl(ConfigChecker.java:437)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor842.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:75)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor812.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:279)
        at java.beans.EventHandler.invokeInternal(EventHandler.java:481)
        at java.beans.EventHandler.access$000(EventHandler.java:278)
        at java.beans.EventHandler$1.run(EventHandler.java:429)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.beans.EventHandler.invoke(EventHandler.java:427)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy51.evaluateValue(Unknown Source)
        at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.config.check.ConfigChecker.check(ConfigChecker.java:273)
        at org.talend.administrator.common.config.ConfigHandler$2.execute(ConfigHandler.java:152)
        at org.talend.administrator.common.pool.RunnableTimeout.call(RunnableTimeout.java:52)
        at org.talend.administrator.common.pool.RunnableTimeout.call(RunnableTimeout.java:23)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Route not running from ESB Condutor in TAC but running from Studio

Hi Sabrina,
   I started the zookeeper from the Talend default directory/esb/zookeeper/bin and also updated the zookeeper IP address in the ESB conductor. Once both details are updated, the issue disappeared from the adinistrator log :-).. Thought to update you about the same.

All Replies

Re: [resolved] Route not running from ESB Condutor in TAC but running from Studio

Hi,
Is your runtime server running well in TAC? Could you please indicate the build version you are using?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
     Thanks for looking into this topic. The Talend version we are using is 5.2.2 and I went to TAC to see whether Run time server is running or not. I could see that the runtime server is up and running with all parameters in Green.
     But when I checked the configuration tab in TAC, I could see that the details for the parameter Apache Zookeeper server is blank (with message Zookeeper for this url is unavailable). Is it mandatory to have the zookeeper server always up and running? 
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
   I started the zookeeper from the Talend default directory/esb/zookeeper/bin and also updated the zookeeper IP address in the ESB conductor. Once both details are updated, the issue disappeared from the adinistrator log :-).. Thought to update you about the same.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can we consider this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes. Please marked it as resolved.