[resolved] Route : downloading files from URL in a CSV file with cHTTP

[resolved] Route : downloading files from URL in a CSV file with cHTTP

Hello,
I'm having a problem with a route i'm trying to set up.
I've got a folder which contains CSV files. In each line of thoses files, I've got a name and an associated URL : i want to download the files corresponding to thoses URL (jpeg files) and give them the associated name. I'm keeping name and URL in two headers that i want to use later in CHTTP and cFile component.
But when I'm using the ${header.URL} in my cHTTP component to download the files, i've got an error :
"No endpoint could be found for: ${header.URL}, please check your classpath contains the needed Camel component jar."
(but i'm using a cHTTP component, and i've got a correct value in my header).
If someone see something wrong in what I've done, i could use some help on this, thanks !

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Route : downloading files from URL in a CSV file with cHTTP

So after a few more tests, problem is solved, if someone's got the same problem, the header to use for URI is the org.apache.camel.Exchange.HTTP_URI constant..

All Replies

So after a few more tests, problem is solved, if someone's got the same problem, the header to use for URI is the org.apache.camel.Exchange.HTTP_URI constant..
One Star

Or you could use a recipientList to call the header dynamically like you did using camel simple.
(I know this is resolved but if other people find this..)