Six Stars

[resolved] Reset default password for Talend Administration Center

Hello,
I just installed TAC and Cannot seem to log in for the first time. I was sure to put "admin" as a password, but might have been a typo, so how do I change it?
"admin" works for the database configuration page that pops up before the log in.
I found this method for fixing it:
If you have not configured an email server, you can execute an SQL statement to set the user password to admin again.

In the database, execute the following statement:
UPDATE `user` set `password`=0x21232F297A57A5A743894A0E4A801FC3 where id
=<userID>;

where
0x21...

corresponds to the encrypted password admin.
Note that you can find the ID (number) corresponding to the user for which you want to edit the password by executing this statement:
select id, login from user;

However, what database is it? Because Talend one I can access with oracle sql doesn't have that table.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: [resolved] Reset default password for Talend Administration Center

RESOLVED
I could not log in to the Talend Administration center because USERS table was not created in Oracle database.
TAC could not create it because there was one table named USERS on the oracle database created by another user.
Just rename that table and run TAC again.
1 REPLY
Six Stars

Re: [resolved] Reset default password for Talend Administration Center

RESOLVED
I could not log in to the Talend Administration center because USERS table was not created in Oracle database.
TAC could not create it because there was one table named USERS on the oracle database created by another user.
Just rename that table and run TAC again.