One Star

[resolved] Query changes from SQL to Regex pattern when drilling down data

Hi,
I'm using SQL patterns to check if an URL is correct. When I execute the analysis I get the correct statistics, when I hover over the pattern in the analysis settings Talend shows me the right query.
Now here is the thing that confuses me. When I want to check the invalid/valid values Talend changes the query in the SQL editor to a REGEXP_LIKE where it should be LIKE.
How should I fix this?
Thanks
Dries

• Data Integration
7 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Query changes from SQL to Regex pattern when drilling down data

Hi,
You can upload your screenshots by Talend Image Upload Section that allows to upload screen captures and images up to 200KB(20 images per post, each image must be less then 1024x768 pixels and 200 KB, .png is preferred)
This would be easier for you and more convenient for other users than pasting urls.
Could you indicate the talend product build version you're using so that we can have a look at it.
Best regards
Sabrina
One Star

Hi
I'm currently using Talend Platform - Universal. Version 5.4.1 Buildid: r111943.
Kind regards
Dries

Hi driesnuyts,
I have re-directed it to Talend DQ manager to see if it is a bug then come back to you asap.
Thanks for reporting it to us.
Best regards
Sabrina
Employee

Hi
that's a bug. Could you raise an issue in our bugtracker at https://jira.talendforge.org please?
One Star

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I submitted the bug.
This is the url: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDQ-8864
Kind regards
Dries
One Star

Hi,
I have a job created on one server and i want to execute that job on another server using REST/SOAP API.I don't want to execute that job using IDE(Such as Ecclipse).
So my question is
1)Is it possible to perform above action defined?
2) If yes,then how? please provide me solution.Screenshots would be much helpful and appreciated.
With Regards
Sanjay Tiwari

Hi,
Your problem isn't related to this topic.
Please stick to your another topic .
Best regards
Sabrina