One Star

[resolved] Problem in establishing a connection with Sybase IQ database

Hi,
I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit PC, when I try to establish a connection with Sybase IQ DB it is showing a message like ?Connection failure. You must change the Database Settings. java.sql.SQLException: Data source name not found and no default driver specified", I am using General ODBC as DBType, but this is working well in a 32 bit machine..
Kindly Assist

Regards,
Siva
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Problem in establishing a connection with Sybase IQ database

if your job is ok on the 32 bit machine, set the java_home with a java 32 bit (and install if needed) in the script or use the 32 bit version of Talend
2 REPLIES

Hi,
Not sure it was a bug or not when adding a ODBC connection to sybase IQ database on windows 64 bit, I never try it yet, but have you refer to the instructions in this guide on Sybase documentation?
http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc30056.1510/html/iqicgwin/...
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

if your job is ok on the 32 bit machine, set the java_home with a java 32 bit (and install if needed) in the script or use the 32 bit version of Talend