Five Stars

[resolved] Problem importing job into Job Conductor

I'm running Talend Data Integration 6.0.1 and was attempting to import a job via the job conductor.  The file I was trying to import was a zip file export that appeared to be well-formed (project properties file directly underneath the project/repository folder and the job item, properties, and screenshot files).
When I tried to execute the import, I received the following message: "Can not find the job information properties file in uploaded file" (screenshot attached).  I've tried this on two versions of Internet Explorer (with all security disabled) and Chrome with the same result.
Thanks for any help anyone could provide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Problem importing job into Job Conductor

Hi 
It should be the job batch file, not the job item files. In studio, right click on Job Designs and select 'Build job' option to export the job script as a zip file, so that you can import the job via Job conductor.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi 
It should be the job batch file, not the job item files. In studio, right click on Job Designs and select 'Build job' option to export the job script as a zip file, so that you can import the job via Job conductor.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Five Stars

This worked as expected.  Thanks!