[resolved] [Problem] Runtime_ESBSE can't deploy a service,

One Star

[resolved] [Problem] Runtime_ESBSE can't deploy a service,

Hi all,
I created a web service which will call a child job during the process, as the snapshots
Parent:

Child:

I did some test and they worked very well when I start web service from TOS for ESB 6.2.
Then I deployed web service to "\container\deploy\filename.kar" successfully. But when I start the Karaf on Windows 10, it can't deploy such service. I did some research but I don't know why. Below shows the error
org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement  osgi.identity; osgi.identity=PriceAPIUpdateService-feature; type=karaf.feature; version=""; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=PriceAPIUpdateService-feature)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=0.1.0)(version<=0.1.0))"  osgi.identity; osgi.identity=PriceAPIUpdateService-control-bundle; type=osgi.bundle; version=""; resolution:=mandatory  osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.talend.esb.job.controller)"]]
at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolutionError.toException(ResolutionError.java:42)
at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:235)
at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:158)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:216)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:263)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1152)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.call(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1048)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I really need some helps. Please!
Thanks,
Scott.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] [Problem] Runtime_ESBSE can't deploy a service,

Resolved:
Because I call a child job in parent (with service), it means that the deployed service has dependency:
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.talend.job.</groupId>
     <artifactId></artifactId>
     <version></version>
</dependency>

Therefore, I need to build this child job 
Right click on Job -> Build Job -> choose "OSGI Bundle for ESB" -> choose the save dir ".jar)

This one must be deployed at first before the service. Then, I can deploy my service and it worked perfectly.
Many thanks to the related answer from Tony (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20016205/unresolved-constraint-in-bundle-missing-requirement-osgi...)
Do you have this bundle installed in your container (Felix) as well?
<dependency>
       <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
       <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
       <version>3.2.6.ga</version>
</dependency>
If not install it and then see what happens when you start your bundle.

Tks,
Scott.

All Replies
One Star

It seem that the problem with tRunjob (call child job). I tried to deploy a service without trunjob. It worked well in runtime_esbse/karaf.
Now I have also the error in log file when I deploy service with trunjob:
... org.fire.wiring=routimes.system.api
Anybody can help? Please.
Tks,
Scott.
One Star

Resolved:
Because I call a child job in parent (with service), it means that the deployed service has dependency:
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.talend.job.</groupId>
     <artifactId></artifactId>
     <version></version>
</dependency>

Therefore, I need to build this child job 
Right click on Job -> Build Job -> choose "OSGI Bundle for ESB" -> choose the save dir ".jar)

This one must be deployed at first before the service. Then, I can deploy my service and it worked perfectly.
Many thanks to the related answer from Tony (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20016205/unresolved-constraint-in-bundle-missing-requirement-osgi...)
Do you have this bundle installed in your container (Felix) as well?
<dependency>
       <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
       <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
       <version>3.2.6.ga</version>
</dependency>
If not install it and then see what happens when you start your bundle.

Tks,
Scott.