One Star

[resolved] Oracle advanced settings sql expression

Hi,
I'm trying to add a new column in the inputOracleComponent with the following sql expresion:
"to_date(? , 'yyyy-mm-dd')"
I'm getting the next error:
Exception in component tOracleOutput_1
java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 14
at oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:70)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:131)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:197)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:261)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:269)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.processCompletedBindRow(OraclePreparedStatement.java:1738)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.addBatch(OraclePreparedStatement.java:9118)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.addBatch(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1070)
at test.loadlkemployeeexceljob_0_1.LoadLKEmployeeExcelJOB.tFileInputExcel_1Process(LoadLKEmployeeExcelJOB.java:2289)
at test.loadlkemployeeexceljob_0_1.LoadLKEmployeeExcelJOB.runJobInTOS(LoadLKEmployeeExcelJOB.java:2720)

Could you help me please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Seventeen Stars

Re: [resolved] Oracle advanced settings sql expression

OK the tOracleOutput component uses prepared statement but they are only created and filled by the schema columns. If you add a prepared statement, there is no way in this component to set a value for it.
3 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

The tOracleInput component does not support prepared statement parameter. Your sql snippet contains a prepared statement. The only component so far supporting prepared statements is the tOracleRow component. Here you can set the values for the prepared statements in the advanced setting.
One Star

Jlolling,
sorry i mean the oracle output component, as you can see in the error message.
Seventeen Stars

OK the tOracleOutput component uses prepared statement but they are only created and filled by the schema columns. If you add a prepared statement, there is no way in this component to set a value for it.