One Star

[resolved] ODBC error - Not enough storage available to process this command

I'm using TOS Data Integration 5.1 and are getting the following error message when setting up a new generic ODBC data source to Sage, having already sucessfully configured the ODBC driver within Microsoft ODBC Administrator, i.e. Have already been able to export data to Excel using this ODBC driver.
Error message: Connection failure.
java.sql.SQLException: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 8. Not enough storage is available to process this command. (Sage Line 50 v20, c:\Windows\SysWOW64\S2ODBC32.dll)
For reference, the C: drive has 4GB free space, and the H: drive (where the Sage data files reside) has 12GB free space.
Any help would be appreciated. 
4 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] ODBC error - Not enough storage available to process this command

Hi,
Could you please take a look at an article about:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/507853/system-error-code-8-not-enough-storage-is-available-to-pro...
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Re: [resolved] ODBC error - Not enough storage available to process this command

Hi,
Can we consider your topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrine,
Yes, please consider the issue as resolved. I have been able to install the SageAccounts ODBC driver, along with the latest version of TOS 5.6 on a clean Win 2008 R2 VM server, with no SQL Server installed, and managed to successfully configure and extract data from SageAccounts via TOS.
For reference, the URL you pointed me to, with the suggestion to tweak a registry setting, I did not try on the original server where the Talend issue occurred, as the setting looked pretty high already: SharedSection=1024,20480,768. I may investigate this further at a later point in time, and if so, will let you know, but for now Talend is working fine on the new VM, which is great.
Thanks for your help. Regards,
JJ

Hi Jonathan at Jemca,
Thanks for your feedback and sharing your experience with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--