[resolved] Not able to open Studio in remote connection

One Star

[resolved] Not able to open Studio in remote connection

hi,
  Till last Friday my Talend Studio was working in remote connection, but due to system error Talend got closed with unsaved changes and in TAC in released all the jobs which I have opened in Studio using "Remove Locks", (Since my other Team members need to work on same Job). After that if i start my Talend in Remote its hanging (Not Responding) and am not able to open. I tried the following 
1. Created new Workspace
2. changed User name in TAC
3. Reinstalled Talend
But nothing is working still Talend is hanging when I select the project in Remote SVN and open. 
Seventeen Stars

Re: [resolved] Not able to open Studio in remote connection

Could you please take a look into the <workspace>\.metadata\.log file?
Actually this is exactly a use case for the technical support (you have a company support).
One Star

HI,
  I have attached my log file here.
.log.log

Hi,
The networking is Ok with you?
Could you please open a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can schedule a webex with you to give a remote assistance.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
  I have raised Support Ticket,Ticket 2014110310000107

Hi AbiJeev,

Is there any feedback about your issue? Can we consider this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

Actually, this issue should not be difficult to solve.
Your log file says:
The database "jdbc:mysql://10.53.132.137:3306/talend_administrator" is currently unreachable.

This is a clear message and the problem sounds like a not working TAC. The connection to the database os broken and you should check the log files from the TAC and check the connection to the MySQL database.