[resolved] Job Server Services

One Star

[resolved] Job Server Services

All- I am trying to raise this issue with support team but it seems there is some issue with portal.
I have installed Talend 5.4.2 and ran job services and it was running perfectly fine and successfully integrate with windows.
last week, there was some issue so I delete the service by  sc delete SERVICENAME and again run :jsl_static64.exe –debug
  and jsl_static64.exe –install.
by running above command,  command prompt comes immediately but the service is not reflecting on windows(by running services.msc).
Request you to please share your inputs to resolve this.

Re: [resolved] Job Server Services

Hi,
What's the problem when you connect to talend support portal? Account name or password is incorrect?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
Here is Talend Support Portal: http://www.talend.com/support/customer.pl.
Please check it to see if you got the right one.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

One Star

When I click on New Ticket, I am not getting any value Drop Down of Service which is a mandatory field. I have tried with all option of 1 selection.

Hi,
When I click on New Ticket, I am not getting any value Drop Down of Service which is a mandatory field. I have tried with all option of 1 selection.

Could you please share your error screenshot with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

please refer

Hi,
What's the current browser are you using? Does this problem repro on other browsers?
Best regards
Sabrina
--