One Star

[resolved] Job Server Services

All- I am trying to raise this issue with support team but it seems there is some issue with portal.
I have installed Talend 5.4.2 and ran job services and it was running perfectly fine and successfully integrate with windows.
last week, there was some issue so I delete the service by  sc delete SERVICENAME and again run :jsl_static64.exe –debug
  and jsl_static64.exe –install.
by running above command,  command prompt comes immediately but the service is not reflecting on windows(by running services.msc).
Request you to please share your inputs to resolve this.

7 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Job Server Services

Hi,
What's the problem when you connect to talend support portal? Account name or password is incorrect?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
Here is Talend Support Portal: http://www.talend.com/support/customer.pl.
Please check it to see if you got the right one.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

One Star

When I click on New Ticket, I am not getting any value Drop Down of Service which is a mandatory field. I have tried with all option of 1 selection.

Hi,
When I click on New Ticket, I am not getting any value Drop Down of Service which is a mandatory field. I have tried with all option of 1 selection.

Could you please share your error screenshot with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

please refer

Hi,
What's the current browser are you using? Does this problem repro on other browsers?
Best regards
Sabrina
--