[resolved] Integrating cTalendJob into Camel route

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] Integrating cTalendJob into Camel route

Hello everbody.
After managing to send an email witch attachment via SMTP within a camel route, I try to move one step forward.
I'd like to enhance my camel route with the folowing items
(Old): Connect to SMTP, watch a folder, transfer new incoming files to our local server, save the files temporarily and atach each file to a separate smtp email.
(New): Before sending the email, I'd like to call a data integration job that decrypts the transferred file (PGP decrypt) and returns the decrypted file. The decrypted file should be send via Email as an atachment.
Any suggestions how to build the route and how to add the talend job?
Maybe I just the missed the corresponding part of the tutorial oder docs!
Thanks for your help!
Kind Regards
Alexander

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Integrating cTalendJob into Camel route

All Replies
One Star

Hi,
I am also looking the same....
I want to read a job response in the route for further processing.
Can some please answer this post, its bit urgent.
One Star

One Star

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
But i am still confuse.
In my scenario my talend job is internally call the bonita bpm. So based on the response from the bonita i have to pass that response to mediation route.

My Job is having
tFixedFlowInput--->cBonitaInstantiateProcess

My Route is having
cMessageEndpoint1--->cSetHeader--->cTalendJob--->cMessageEndpoint2

Please suggest
1. How is talend and bonita request response communication happens.
2. How to update the original payload in the Talend Job and passed it to the mediation for further processing.
One Star

Hi,
Can some one please respond to this post?
One Star

Hi Swati,

Hi,
Please suggest
1. How is talend and bonita request response communication happens.
2. How to update the original payload in the Talend Job and passed it to the mediation for further processing.

1 - I suggest to use REST API of the Bonita BPM to invoke an operation or send an event message - it is more loosely coupled, easier to monitor and debug. You can use tREST component to send a REST request and get back a response message from Bonita BPM for further processing. I have never used the Bonita components, and I was lazy to do the configuration, the REST approach worked very well.
2. you can pass data from a mediation route as a context variable to the tTalendJob, but you cannot directly get its response. Use JMS or TCP (Apache Mina components) to get the route row data back. I'd consider JMS more straightforward (standard based) approach.
Hope it helped
Gabriel