One Star

[resolved] Import tables from postgresql to cassandra

Hello,
I have some problem when i try to exporting postgresql tables to cassandra database.
when i try to do it i have a "Exception in component tCassandraOutput_1 java.lang.NullPointerException" and i don't get it

i use talend open studio big data 6.2, postgresql 9.4, and cassandra 3.5
i'm using an existing connection and i use tLibraryLoad on tCassandraConnection to resolve a slf4j driver problem
i can tLogRow the output of the postgresql if i disable all cassandra's elements so the problem come from them.
this is a bug or a driver problem? or am i missing something?
thank you for your time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Import tables from postgresql to cassandra

i solved my problem by downgrading my cassandra to 2.1.x, its work fine now, no more problem.
3 REPLIES

Hi,
For external jar, have you already checked documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules and TalendHelpCenter:Install external modules?
In addition, there is no any connector(OnsubJobOk or OnComponentOk) between your tCassandraConnection and tCassandraOutput which could cause the java.lang.NullPointerException in your work flow.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

i solved my problem by downgrading my cassandra to 2.1.x, its work fine now, no more problem.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please mark this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.