I can't Build Job. It's Error.
I use "Talend Open Studio for Data Integration"
Version: 5.5.1
Build id: r118616-20140617-1110
Win 8.1 x64 
19 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] I can't Build Job

What is java version? Talend does not support Java 8, Need java 7.
Vaibhav

Hi,
From the error log, your job "TestABC" has compile error.
You are always required to fix the error before exporting the job, if the job has compile error. 
Please give us more information about your current situation. JDK version and your job design screenshots will be preferred.
Here is online document about TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Platforms

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

I use JRE 7 update 67.
My job run success but i don't build it.

Hi,
Have you tried to restart studio to see if it is OK with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

I don't think so. Because I used version 5.4.1, my job runs and builds is success. I think it has problem in 5.5.1

Hi,
We cannot repro this issue. Have you built other jobs in 5.5.1 successfully?
Did you install JDK 7 or JRE 7 only?
Best regards
Sabrina
--

I install JDK 7 and JRE 7 both. I don't build all job.

I can't build job if it hasn't component (toracleinput, toracleoutput...). I don't understand.

Hi,
I can't build job if it hasn't component (toracleinput, toracleoutput...).

You can build a job with component toracleinput, toracleoutput? Could you give us more information about your situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--

You can view my images. Help me, please...

Thanks xdshi.
I counld build job. I copy it to new project and build it.
I don't unserstand.

Hi,
Perhaps there is unknown conflict in your old project. We cannot repro this issue.
Thanks for your feedback. 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

Hi Chung,
It may be possible that default project settings for current project is preventing to execute your current project.
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi Guys
I created a job that works for me but when I try to Build Job following message comes up.  If I click Yes, nothing happens but closed the build window and nothing generates.
I am using TOS 6.0 on Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, JDK 1.7 as shown below.
Pop up Message:
"Project use log4j settings, but studio doesn't support this feature actually!
 Do you still want ot build?"
Can anybody help me please.
Thanks

Hi aaa_mir,
Does this issue repro on your other jobs? Did you enable logging for a certain job? Is there any more error log for this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Yes I am also facing same issue...
Dont know what is happening

Hi,
More information will be helpful for us to address this issue.
Is there any error message?Window-->General-->Show View-->Error Log??
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I got following error in Errorlog File-
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0_76
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_IN
Framework arguments:  -talendReload false
Command-line arguments:  -talendReload false -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64
This is a continuation of log file D:\TOS_BD-20150702_1326-V6.0.0\workspace\.metadata\.bak_0.log
Created Time: 2015-09-30 09:06:17.596
org.talend.platform.logging
Error
Wed Sep 30 09:08:49 IST 2015
2015-09-30 09:08:49,003 ERROR org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler  - Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project routines: Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\..\lib\tools.jar ->

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
  mvn <goals> -rf :routines

java.lang.Exception: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project routines: Fatal error compiling: tools.jar not found: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\..\lib\tools.jar ->

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
  mvn <goals> -rf :routines
at org.talend.designer.maven.launch.MavenCommandLauncher.execute(MavenCommandLauncher.java:291)
at org.talend.designer.maven.launch.MavenPomCommandLauncher.execute(MavenPomCommandLauncher.java:92)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.java.TalendProcessJavaProject.mavenBuildCodeProjectPom(TalendProcessJavaProject.java:297)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.java.TalendProcessJavaProject.buildModules(TalendProcessJavaProject.java:253)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.handler.BuildJobHandler.buildDelegate(BuildJobHandler.java:348)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.handler.BuildJobHandler$1.run(BuildJobHandler.java:324)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2313)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.handler.BuildJobHandler.build(BuildJobHandler.java:333)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJob(BuildJobManager.java:166)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJobs(BuildJobManager.java:89)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.buildJobWithMaven(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1471)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage$8.run(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1384)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.run(WizardDialog.java:1059)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.finish(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1389)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JavaJobScriptsExportWSWizardPage.finish(JavaJobScriptsExportWSWizardPage.java:1225)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizard.performFinish(JobScriptsExportWizard.java:126)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:853)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:438)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:619)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4353)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1061)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4172)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3761)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:832)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:808)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.ExportJobScriptAction.doRun(ExportJobScriptAction.java:117)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.AContextualAction$2.run(AContextualAction.java:632)
at org.talend.repository.RepositoryWorkUnit.executeRun(RepositoryWorkUnit.java:93)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.AbstractRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(AbstractRepositoryFactory.java:256)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3210)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1977)
at org.talend.repository.ui.actions.AContextualAction.run(AContextualAction.java:641)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:519)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4353)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1061)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4172)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3761)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:164)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)
What could be the cause this problem?

Regards,
Kiran
One Star

Several times I visit this blog, and indeed much of the content to educate. maybe this blog could be our reference, thanks. obat batu ginjal obat sinusitis apa itu sinusitis?