[resolved] How to use talend data mapper in Data Integration (Trial Version)

One Star

[resolved] How to use talend data mapper in Data Integration (Trial Version)

I have downloaded and installed Talend Data Integration (Trial Version). I can not find Talend Data Mapper and tHMap component in it. I need to use it to perform complex XML mapping job. Can someone help me with the procedure to use data mapper?
Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: [resolved] How to use talend data mapper in Data Integration (Trial Version)

The trial is for our Entry Level product. Data Mapper comes only with the Platform version of our product set. To get access to a Platform version our sales team will be happy to perform a managed evaluation with you. If you share your contact details with me (direct message) than I will do the needful.
Thomas
Thomas Steinborn
VP Product Management

All Replies
Employee

Re: [resolved] How to use talend data mapper in Data Integration (Trial Version)

The trial is for our Entry Level product. Data Mapper comes only with the Platform version of our product set. To get access to a Platform version our sales team will be happy to perform a managed evaluation with you. If you share your contact details with me (direct message) than I will do the needful.
Thomas
Thomas Steinborn
VP Product Management
One Star

I have sent you a direct message.