[resolved] How to schedule a Talend job to run every second monday of each month

One Star

[resolved] How to schedule a Talend job to run every second monday of each month

Is it possible to schedule a job to run every second monday of a month using the UI configuration without writing any cron script?
Thanks in advance.

Re: [resolved] How to schedule a Talend job to run every second monday of each month

Hi,

With Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, you can export the job script, and then schedule it with third scheduler tool, such as crontab command on Linux, there are so many topics about scheduler in forum, just search them with the key word 'scheduler', you will find the answers and solutions.
For Talend Enterprise subscription version, there is a official integrated scheduler is available in Talend Administration Center.
Please see this reference for details Managing triggers and Scheduling an execution plan.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: [resolved] How to schedule a Talend job to run every second monday of each month

you can put below in day of week field.
which means 2=Monday, and 1=first monday of month
2#1
One Star

Hi 
I am Using Talend to generate csv Files, I am using One Customer info table in Database to generate csv files based on customerid. 
each customer_Id  related information is stored in one csv file. When i ran a job in talend it executed and i got output in csv  (when i ran in talend TOS), here it didn't show up any errors. but  the same Talend Job when i exported(Export job included dependencies) to other server and while  i ran this job on command prompt it throughing an error. i copied the screen shot of error. Please help me out 
Thanks in Advance
Rag