One Star mpa
One Star

[resolved] How to rename a link?

Hey,
How do I rename the links between components. For example I want to rename the row1 and row2 connected with a tmap so the links have meaningfull names.
I Have seen it in one of the tutorials that I have to double click on row1 and then rename it, however there is no field in the setting where I can rename it. All it says is the schema in the basic settings and an option to monitor the connection in advanced settings.
So how can I do this?

Thx in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: [resolved] How to rename a link?

Hi,
You can click on the connection, and click again. Now you can rename the connection. So don't double click, but click... wait... and click again. Also you can click once and go to the component properties tab so modify the name.
3 REPLIES
Employee

Hi,
You can click on the connection, and click again. Now you can rename the connection. So don't double click, but click... wait... and click again. Also you can click once and go to the component properties tab so modify the name.
Five Stars

Hi,

OMG! I was banging my head to the wall on how to rename. I did not know that I have to left click and wait for 1ms. You are the MAN Smiley Happy
Highlighted
One Star

Thank you! that frustrated me too! Smiley Happy