One Star

[resolved] How to pull up built-in functions while coding in tJava or tJavaRow

To help coding while in a tJava or tJavaRow (for example), is there a way to pull up Talend built-in functions? Ideally to popup the expression builder like in tMap.
Dave
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] How to pull up built-in functions while coding in tJava or tJavaRow

Hello
Press CTRL+blank space or CTRL+., it will pop up a list of global vars and built-in functions.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] How to pull up built-in functions while coding in tJava or tJavaRow

Hello
RoutineName.methodName(params list),eg:
TalendDate.getCurrentDate()
It will get the current date.
Best regards

shong
One Star

But no way to pull up the expression builder in anything other than when an elispe ... shows? (like in tMap)
Community Manager

Hello
Press CTRL+blank space or CTRL+., it will pop up a list of global vars and built-in functions.
Best regards
shong
One Star

CTRL+bank space pulled a Google Search, but CTRL+. pulled up the list of context vars and functions.
Thanks.
Dave
One Star

Thanks for the response, but I know all that. I was just wondering if there is a difference when buying the property.
One Star

Thanks for the response, but I know all that. I was just wondering if there is a difference when buying the property.
comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

What do you mean "buying the property" ? I am new to Talend.
Dave
One Star

I was just browsing for related forum posts for my project research and I happened to discover yours. Thanks for the excellent information!