One Star

[resolved] How to import data from sql server to mysql

Hi,

i try to import the data from sql server to mysql using talend open studio. but source sql server i connect and after that drag and drop the source select mssqlinput connecion that time indicate the error symbol --no schema..
how to import data from sql server to mysql explain this details
Regards,
Abdul Khadir.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] How to import data from sql server to mysql

Hi mmabdulkadir,
i try to import the data from sql server to mysql using talend open studio. but source sql server i connect and after that drag and drop the source select mssqlinput connecion that time indicate the error symbol --no schema..

As a newbie, I encourage you to read the below articles first on Talend Help Center, to know how to create a DB connection in repository and retrieve schema.
Setting up a DB connection with four chapters General properties, Connection, Table upload and Schema definition.
A simple job design looks like:
tMSSQLINPUT-->tMySqlOutPut
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
6 REPLIES
One Star

Hi,
Create a metadata connection to the database
Right-click on the connection
Select "Retreive schema"
Select the tables you want to import
Drag the table from the metadata to the canvas (choose input (default))

Hi mmabdulkadir,

As a newbie, I encourage you to read the below articles first on Talend Help Center, to know how to create a DB connection in repository and retrieve schema.
Setting up a DB connection with four chapters General properties, Connection, Table upload and Schema definition.
A simple job design looks like:
tMSSQLINPUT-->tMySqlOutPut
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
thank you for your reply. this is working fine and good. thank to both.
Regards,
Abdul Khadir.

Hi,
Don't hesitate to post your issue on forum. In addition, for your another issue (mentioned in e-mail), the Dynamic Schema feature is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version, it allows you to design schema with an unknown column structure (unknown name and number of columns).
With community version, the schema must be defined at design time, before the job execution.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

i m trying to move data from sql server to mysql but i m facing some problem when i drag the mysql connection on work area than tMysqlOutput does not appear on components window...............

plz help me 

Hi Nitinrathour,
On which talend build version you got it? What's your OS? Would you mind uploading a screenshot of your problem into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--