One Star

[resolved] How to export a job assigned with a service

Hello,
I'm newbie in Talend ESB. I constructed a job with tESBProviderRequest and tESBProviderResponse and assigned this job with a service WSDL. I tried to export this job in jar file but it didn't work. I had an error message: "Service Job can't build independently but export with the Service node it assigned with." Can you help me with this problem? Must I install some external jars in order to do this?
Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Mai.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fifteen Stars

Re: [resolved] How to export a job assigned with a service

That is an old example. They should really take it down. What you need to do is right click on the WSDL underneath your Services branch in your project tree. Select Export Services. Export the service as a Kar. Everything will be packaged in that Kar. Then drop that Kar file into the Karaf (runtime) deploy folder (\Runtime_ESBSE\container\deploy by default). If you have the Karaf running, as soon as you drop the file in the deploy folder, the service will be ready. Then if you set the Karaf up with defaults, you will be able to see the WSDl at http://localhost:8040/services/ (assuming that you are working on your local machine).
Rilhia Solutions
6 REPLIES
Fifteen Stars

You have to export the service from the WSDL object
Rilhia Solutions
One Star

Thank you for your response but i'm trying to deploy my job as a bundle in Talend container. I'm actually following this tutorial https://www.talendforge.org/tutorials/tutorial.php?language=french&idTuto=95 but when i tried to export the job, it didn't allow me to do this step and gave me an error message.
Best regards,
Mai.
Fifteen Stars

That is an old example. They should really take it down. What you need to do is right click on the WSDL underneath your Services branch in your project tree. Select Export Services. Export the service as a Kar. Everything will be packaged in that Kar. Then drop that Kar file into the Karaf (runtime) deploy folder (\Runtime_ESBSE\container\deploy by default). If you have the Karaf running, as soon as you drop the file in the deploy folder, the service will be ready. Then if you set the Karaf up with defaults, you will be able to see the WSDl at http://localhost:8040/services/ (assuming that you are working on your local machine).
Rilhia Solutions
One Star

I have succeeded in deploying the kar. As you said, everything of my job was packaged in it. Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Mai 
Six Stars

Hello Support,

I did same as you mentioned but i am not able to access my URL once I deployed the KAR file.

Please advise me what is the problem.

Regards,

P.Surendra.

Hello,

Could you please let us know what's error message you are getting?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.