One Star

[resolved] How to attach file into tSendMail

how can attached the file to the tsendmail 
my mail is send throught the tsendmail but only msg is send the attached doc not send what i do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] How to attach file into tSendMail

Replace back lash '\' by '/'... in your path
Vaibhav
52 REPLIES
One Star

the structer is live the blue color file i want to send 
One Star

Hi deoo,
Did you click the plus button to add as many lines as needed where you can put filemask or path to the file to be sent along with the mail? Is there any error when option "Die if the attachement file doesn't exist" is checked out?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi deoo,
From your screenshot, do you want to send an email with attachment file D:\Hello.xlsx? Why don't you add it in tsendmail "Attachement" part?
Have you alreay checked component reference TalendHelpCenter:tSendMail?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

i have simply add an xml file and send through the tsendmail what i do
One Star

when i attach the file on tsendmail it display error :-invalid escape valid one are \b\t\n 
Four Stars

Hi,
Your flow needs change...
what is the need for input component and tmap in above flow..?
tsendmail is a subjob and is not a part of main flow... it works independently if you have everything for him to execute.. remove earlier component and try executing..
Vaibhav
One Star

which is correct format to attach a file or any document
as per you suggestion i have done but it still display same error

Hi,
The workflow should be: tsendmail(see my screenshot).
You shouldn't link output from tMap to tSendMail component.
Best regards
Sabrina
--

Hi,
Have you checked "Die on error" option on tSendMail to see if there is any error log printed on console?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

Replace back lash '\' by '/'... in your path
Vaibhav
One Star

Thanks the work is done Smiley Happy

Hi deoo,
Please mark this topic as resolved. Many thanks.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

ok
One Star

i have to add excel data to saleforce account table how to add
  like add no add city how to insert that data into salseforce
One Star

how to insert data into salsefore using talend

Hi,
Please stick to one topic http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=37745 so that we can pay individule attention to it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

how to perform shedulling in talend and after sheduling where the shedulling file is save in windows 
i have perform the shedulling multiple time and then after it save all the data and move that data into another folder using talend how to do it 
One Star

how to perform shedulling in talend and after sheduling where the shedulling file is save in windows 
i have perform the shedulling multiple time and then after it save all the data and move that data into another folder using talend how to do it 
Four Stars

Hi,
Use windows scheduler to schedule a batch file after you export your talend job. You can decide upon the timing in scheduling wizard..
Not much clear about your second point of moving data... please explain more.
thanks
vaibhav
One Star

after the scheduling where the scheduling file is located and how can i check that the informataion in shell file is updated?
2 que : is there  any  component  in talend to stored information when i run shedulling in multilple time it can stored that data on one single file 
One Star

after the scheduling where the scheduling file is located and how can i check that the informataion in shell file is updated?
2 que : is there  any  component  in talend to stored information when i run shedulling in multilple time it can stored that data on one single file 
One Star

where i see that scheduled file data
One Star

hi xdshi after scheduling where i see the scheduled data entry
One Star

hi vaibhav
 how to see file after the scheduling run where the data is save on which location
Four Stars

I am not sure, what is that you are asking for...
Based on your screenshot, you are loading data to SF from excel file. 
Please explain your job once again.
thanks
vaibhav
One Star

i want to see whether the file is save after running the scheduling like i scheduled excel input file after running the scheduling in which location the file is stored in windows in which we see all schedued detail

and my second que is that i want to run multiple schdued like after ever 30 min after that the all scheduled file or the data i want to move in other file by using talend to see the all detail  how many timed data is add or remove from salseforce by adding that data by using excel file 
the job is run in this image data is added to salseforce and sehduling also fine but i dont no where the file of all detail of scheduling is save  
thanks 
Four Stars

As such there is no file created for your data movement... you will have to create custom logging or use default talend lagging to check the data movement
- tflowmetercatcher and tflowmeter will track data movement
- system variables i.e. file name, total number of rows etc you can get from talend
you can write all this information using tfixedflow-->tfileoutputdelimited
thanks
vaibhav
One Star

can u show any demo job of component tflowmetercatcher that show schedulled detailed
please send me minimum linking of that components
thank you,
Regards,
Deoo