Five Stars

[resolved] How many components per job?

Hello all,
Hope you all doing well, I just want to know the maximum number of components can be used per job, Is there any kind of limit about components per job?
Kind Regards,
Badri.Venkata.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] How many components per job?

Hi,
I got to use about 40 components(just because i got to set some join errors)

I'm not sure that will be OK or not. But we have a case before, some customer use almost 60 components which cause the program crash. I think that it depends on your system, Machine configuration, work around. But you can take a try, and we are very appreciated your feedback!
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES

Hi,
There is no limitation on the used component number, but if you use more components, there must have the related java code in it. The largest character in java class and java method may be 64kb.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

hi,
less as you can Smiley Wink
for maintenance, for debug, for readability, understanding ...etc
regards
laurent
Five Stars

Thanks every one, I got to use about 40 components(just because i got to set some join errors), will it be OK or do i need to pass some thing into another child job(as this is a child job).
Kind regards,
Badri.Venkata

Hi,
I got to use about 40 components(just because i got to set some join errors)

I'm not sure that will be OK or not. But we have a case before, some customer use almost 60 components which cause the program crash. I think that it depends on your system, Machine configuration, work around. But you can take a try, and we are very appreciated your feedback!
Best regards
Sabrina
--