One Star

[resolved] How can i process created date and updated for frequently running jobs

My talend job will do .csv to MySql import.
I have 1000 employee records in .csv file and first time i can import the data, in future there might be small changes in .csv file (record deletion/update/insert ). In my talend job will execute monthly once, based on this whichever rows getting modified that particular row update date needs to update in mysql table, same as for inserted records
I have tried with insert/update action in Tmysqloutput and mysql table triggers, but it's getting updated based on key columns, But i wanna compare all the columns and update the date, please help me to resolve this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] How can i process created date and updated for frequently running jobs

Thanks guys , for your valuable reply, i have resolved this by using tMap component, refer the screenshot for more clarity
3 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] How can i process created date and updated for frequently running jobs

Hello, you should try to use one of the advanced options of the DBOutput component : "Use Field Options" : it allows you to select which fields are used as a key, and which fields can be updated.
Seven Stars

You can only do by reading table and comparing in tMap to determine whether to send new date.
One Star

Thanks guys , for your valuable reply, i have resolved this by using tMap component, refer the screenshot for more clarity