[resolved] How can I get Rejected Data in tMap component

Five Stars

[resolved] How can I get Rejected Data in tMap component

Hi,
How can I redirect reject data in tMap component?
I do know the Catch output reject (catches the records which are filtered in tMap)  and Catch inner join reject (catches the records which are filtered in tMap by applying inner join).
I tried with an example of state id column which has only numbers as valid data but I inserted a row with some alphabets.
I provided integer as datatype for state id column in the output table of tMap component as I need only valid data to the output table.
I loaded data as a string into tFileInputDelimited component and I want to send the row with alphabet data as a rejected row into a file through tMap.
I can provide state id data type as integer @ tFileInputDelimited component and do the reject option over there but I want to do it using tMap.
Please let me know how I can do it.

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] How can I get Rejected Data in tMap component

Hi,
Please take a look at component TalendHelpCenter:tSchemaComplianceCheck which is used to validate all input rows against a reference schema or check types, nullability, length of rows against reference values. 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies
Sixteen Stars

Hi,
Please take a look at component TalendHelpCenter:tSchemaComplianceCheck which is used to validate all input rows against a reference schema or check types, nullability, length of rows against reference values. 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.