[resolved] How can I connect with mysql database(SSL enabled) using TOS (5.2.2)?

One Star

[resolved] How can I connect with mysql database(SSL enabled) using TOS (5.2.2)?

Hi all,
I am trying to connect with mysql database using tmysqlconnection component and I have configured keystore and
truststore files in tsetkeystore component also.But I am not able to connect with the database.

Configured tmysqlconnection like this in TOS ESB(5.2.2):
Additional JDBC Parameters :
useSSL=true
Exception details :
Exception in component tMysqlConnection_1
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet successfully received from the server was 203 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 203 milliseconds ago.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1117)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ExportControlled.transformSocketToSSLSocket(ExportControlled.java:105)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.negotiateSSLConnection(MysqlIO.java:5167)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1342)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2412)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2445)
disconnected
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2230)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:813)
at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:399)
at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:334)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.tMysqlConnection_1Process(keystoreJOB.java:478)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.tSetKeystore_1Process(keystoreJOB.java:405)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.runJobInTOS(keystoreJOB.java:1237)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.main(keystoreJOB.java:1105)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unsupported record version Unknown-0.0
at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ExportControlled.transformSocketToSSLSocket(ExportControlled.java:90)
... 20 more
I have attached image of the setkeystore also with this post.
Can any one please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] How can I connect with mysql database(SSL enabled) using TOS (5.2.2)?

The issue has been resolved.
The problem with MySQL server configuration on remote machine not with the Talend.
Now I'm able to connect with the client as well remote databases.
Thank u all.

All Replies

Re: [resolved] How can I connect with mysql database(SSL enabled) using TOS (5.2.2)?

Hi,
Did the job run successfully if you don't use SSL? In addition, the image of setkeystore seem to be lost.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your quick response.Yes,I am able to execute the job successfully..if I don't use SSL(if it is normal DB)

But not able to execute the job if the DB is SSL enabled(if I don't use SSL) and getting below exception.

Exception details :

Exception in component tMysqlConnection_1
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'yii'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1074)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4096)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4028)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:919)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4612)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2412)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2445)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2230)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:813)
at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
disconnected
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:399)
at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:334)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.tMysqlConnection_1Process(keystoreJOB.java:478)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.tSetKeystore_1Process(keystoreJOB.java:405)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.runJobInTOS(keystoreJOB.java:1237)
at pragatisap_proj.keystorejob_0_1.keystoreJOB.main(keystoreJOB.java:1105)
regarding the image :
I uploaded the image several times(using Image Upload) but it is not appearing here..can you please guide how
can I do that.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
For your SSL enabled DB, I need make a investigation about it and comeback to you asap.
For registered users, I realize the image upload feature is only available when clicking on "post reply" (not through the quick post")and a Image upload box allows to upload screen captures and images up to 200KB.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I have uploaded the image using "postreply" feature only and the image is having less then the mentioned size.

Hi,
I have uploaded the image using "postreply" feature only and the image is having less then the mentioned size.

What browser are you using?(I'm using Firefox, and it perfect). Could you use another one to test it? Is your pic under the size of 1024X768 pixels?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
What browser are you using?(I'm using Firefox, and it perfect). Could you use another one to test it? Is your pic under the size of 1024X768 pixels?

Ok...I am using Google chrome till now.
I am in a need of urgency..so can u please guide me on the SSL configuraion.

Environment details :
java version : 1.7.0_07
Enabled in my java console :
use SSL : SSLv3.0
use TLS : TLSv1.0
Is there any thing that I'm missing apart from the above details?
One Star

Can any one please help on this.
Seventeen Stars

I am not 100% sure but parameters will be separated with a semicolon and not with a &. This parameters will usually not added to an URL as query.
One Star

Hi jlolling,
I am not 100% sure but parameters will be separated with a semicolon and not with a &. This parameters will usually not added to an URL as query.

Thanks for your response.
Now I'm able to connect with local database(SSL enabled) with the same parameters.
But not for the remote database(SSL enabled)...Is there any thing that I need to configure in Talend for remote database?
One Star

The issue has been resolved.
The problem with MySQL server configuration on remote machine not with the Talend.
Now I'm able to connect with the client as well remote databases.
Thank u all.

Hi,
It is great. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Team,
We are facing similar issue while connecting to oracle fusion DB with SSL while connecting it from client machine.
We are trying to connect with tcps protocol.  Also tried by importing .jks .p7b in tksetKeystore component.
Can anybody please help me on how to set oracle wallet & connect server DB from client machine.
Thanks, 
Shrikant