Five Stars

[resolved] HOW TO - tFileOutputDelimited Configuration

Hi all,
I have a tFileOutputDelimited component in my Job, 
so in the "Basic settings" windows; like file name, 
i put "C:/TalendFtpToCustomerFtp/Comgest/DonneesPermanentes_CSA"+"_"+TalendDate.getDate("YYYY-MM-DD")+".csv"
And everything work right, but i put the same name in a context and i get this error

Démarrage du job ComgestPermData a 16:59 14/01/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3903
connected
Exception in component tFileOutputDelimited_2
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\TalendFtpToCustomerFtp\Comgest\DonneesPermanentes_CSA"+"_"+TalendDate.getDate("YYYY-MM-DD")+".csv (La syntaxe du nom de fichier, de répertoire ou de volume est incorrecte)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:221)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:142)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.tFileInputDelimited_2Process(ComgestPermData.java:7621)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.tFileList_1Process(ComgestPermData.java:1345)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.tFTPGet_1Process(ComgestPermData.java:1158)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.tFTPConnection_1Process(ComgestPermData.java:823)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.runJobInTOS(ComgestPermData.java:12561)
at myspherescustomerdelivery.comgestpermdata_0_1.ComgestPermData.main(ComgestPermData.java:12319)
disconnected
Job ComgestPermData terminé à 16:59 14/01/2015.

May somebody help me please?
And i want to precise that i have also test this way like name:
""C:/TalendFtpToCustomerFtp/Comgest/DonneesPermanentes_CSA"+"_"+TalendDate.getDate("YYYY-MM-DD")+".csv""

Thanks you,
4 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] HOW TO - tFileOutputDelimited Configuration

Hi,
You can set  directory  C:/TalendFtpToCustomerFtp/Comgest/DonneesPermanentes_CSA as Context value.
Such as: context.path+"/"+TalendDate.getDate("yyyyMMddHHmmssSSSSSS")+".csv". Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,
Yes it works, but this change the name of my file. i want to get like name:
DonneesPermanentes_CSA_20150120.csv
Thanks,

One Star

Well, you have to do what xdshi said, but just a little bit different : 
context.path+"_"+TalendDate.getDate("YYYYMMDD")+".csv"

Code tested, working fine.
Five Stars