One Star

[resolved] Get duplicates and Work with composants to complete the master

Hi,
I work with Talend Open Studio for Data Integration v5.3.0 and I created a job to get the cases having duplicates with their duplicates.
I saw the tMatchGroup can make it easier but i want realise with my version the same things.
That I mainly want to use is the data preview or something look like this.
Do I must create a component?
I want that if a double has information that the master did not I want to be able to integrate to the master.
For the moment, I use the components : tMap, tFuzzyMatch (to found the duplicates with the case got with tUniquRow)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Get duplicates and Work with composants to complete the master

Hi,
The component tMatchGroup is only available in talend enterprise subscription version. If you want to use the same thing in talend open studio product, you need create a custom component by yourself.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
5 REPLIES

Hi,
The component tMatchGroup is only available in talend enterprise subscription version. If you want to use the same thing in talend open studio product, you need create a custom component by yourself.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

thank you.
I suppose I must contact Talend to get this version.
How do I create a component which can work with output data manually in a frame like the "Data Preview"?

Hi,
So far, there is a reference created by community user about componentCreation.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

thank you,
have a nice day

Hi,
Welcome, feel free post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--