[resolved] Get current Row description from a tFileInputFullRow

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] Get current Row description from a tFileInputFullRow

Here is my situation:
I need to read a xls files with different sheet. each sheet has the same structure, but I' don't want all sheet. so I create a file with the name of the sheet that I want to read.
So tFileInputFullRow iterate over the list and tFileInputExcel get the name of the sheet to export to a postgres db.
The problem is that I can't find the way to have the line tFileInputFullRow is reading.
tFileInputFullRow works ok if I send the main to TLogRow. When I connect to tFileInpuetExcel only iterate is possible, that's ok too, but how can I do to know the value (description) that FullRow is iterate?
Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: [resolved] Get current Row description from a tFileInputFullRow

You need a tFlowToIterate between tFileInputFullRow and tFileInputExcel, which will allow you to put the row value into the globalMap whence you can use it for tFileInputExcel.

All Replies
Seven Stars

You need a tFlowToIterate between tFileInputFullRow and tFileInputExcel, which will allow you to put the row value into the globalMap whence you can use it for tFileInputExcel.
One Star

Thanks alevy, it's work fine!!!

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.