One Star

[resolved] Generates error on tFileInputDelimited-No schema has been defined yet

Hi,
I place tFileList,tFileInputDelimited and tLogRow on the Job design and set the properities;

tFileList : set the directory,filemask("*.csv"),...
tFileInputDelimited : Filename/stream---->((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))

When i run the job i found error : No schema has been defined yet.

Thanks.
Best Regards
Syed Arshad
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Generates error on tFileInputDelimited-No schema has been defined yet

Found out the solution. Just click on 'Edit schema' of tFileInputDelimited where i added column names and its data types.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Generates error on tFileInputDelimited-No schema has been defined yet

Hi,
No schema has been defined yet.

You need set to your schema according to your .csv file in tFileInputDelimited component.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Found out the solution. Just click on 'Edit schema' of tFileInputDelimited where i added column names and its data types.
Thanks.
One Star

Hi,
No schema has been defined yet.

You need set to your schema according to your .csv file in tFileInputDelimited component.
Best regards
Sabrina

Thanks. I did it.